Adventure Camping In Dhanaulti
Camps Near Mussoorie

Terms & Conditions

General Terms & Conditions For Users

  • 25% of the total payment has to be made at the time of booking and next 25% a month before the departure and rest 50% of the payment a week before the departure date.
  • Booking amount is non-refundable.
  • One teacher on 15 students is complementary.
  • Apart from the menu set any further demand will be charged.
  • Cold drinks as well as soda will be charged.
  • Apart from the breakfast and evening tea, any other service of tea and coffee will be charged.
  • Washing of clothes is not allowed.
  • No alcohol will be provided.

Camp Carnival Packages

Specially crafted packages for you

Group Family Packages

Family camping is the ideal way in bringing the members of a family closer to each other.

Corporate Packages

At Camp Carnival, we offer corporate camping with all new experience of leisure filled

College & Institute Packages

Come with your friends and classmates to make a new bonding of having fun togeather.

School Packages

We at Camp Carnival offer a all new experience of school camping filled with lots of fun.

Day Picnic Packages

Make a short trip with your family ,relatives or friends .Refresh yourself with breathtaking

Our Video Showreel

It's time to start your adventures

Family Camping In Uttarakhand

Key Activities Offered

Lots of activities to choose from

Adventure Camping In Dhanaulti Camp In Kanatal Camp In Uttarakhand Camp In Dhanaulti Corporate Camping In Uttarakhand Family Camping In Uttarakhand Adventure Camping In Uttarakhand Camps Near Mussoorie Corporate Camping In Rishikesh Adventure Camping In Kanatal Corporate Camping In Uttarakhand Adventure Camping In Mussoorie